Confidential STD Testing
Unlike other testing services, no waiting with STDcheck.com because you only need 5 minutes or less for the test. STD testing doesn't require a visit to a doctor's office when you use our online STD testing service in the 33434 area. You will not need to complete additional paperwork when you arrive at the testing locations.
We offer STD testing for the most frequently occurring STDs. The glossary of STD terminology on our site helps you understand the lingo used in STD testing. Cancel your testing before stopping by one of our testing locations for a full refund.
We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea together using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which screens for both infections. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test searches for syphilis in the blood and gives you test results in 1-2 days. No other testing provider has higher quality Boca Raton STD testing.
Boca Raton, Florida STD Rate
Because STD numbers are steadily rising, everyone in Florida is vulnerable to infection. Unless you get Boca Raton STD testing, you cannot be sure of your STD status.
- In 2010, 82.5% of women diagnosed with HIV contracted it through heterosexual interccourse.
- Florida ranked 6th highest among the 50 states in reported primary and secondary syphilis cases in 2010.
- There were 1,240 male syphilis infections in Florida in 2012.
- Syphilis infections among men in Florida increased in 2012 from the previous year.
- While the highest percentage of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in state or federal prisons in the nation is 5.5%, Florida's rate is 3.2%.
Most STDs can be gotten more than once, so it is important to protect yourself. Data show that a quarter of adults in Boca Raton have been diagnosed with an STD. When it comes to STDs in Florida, prevention is paramount.