Local HIV Testing Centers
Our testing laboratories are CLIA-certified in order to ensure the accuracy of your test results. By using our online STD service, you are getting the best priced STD testing in the 33428 area. At STDcheck.com, we have made our testing procedure simple and a snap to complete.
We accept credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you get to decide how you'd like to pay for your STD testing. We test in the same labs that your local hospitals use to process their tests. The HIPAA Privacy Rule and other federal and state mandates help us protect your personal information.
You can read your STD test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones easily and effortlessly. STDcheck.com will never alert your health insurance company of your test results or place the results on your permanent medical records.
Sexually transmitted Diseases Infections Data for Boca Raton, Florida
Taking an STD test today is the only way to be certain of your STD status. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) compiles data and STD statistics in Boca Raton and the whole state of Florida every year.
- Hillborough had the third highest number of HIV infections in 2012.
- From 2003 to 2012, women accounted for 106,057 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- In 2012, men aged 20-24 accounted for more than 3,100 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- In 2012, Miami-Dade County had the highest rate of syphilis infections.
- According to a 2011 Kaiser Family Foundation national survey, less than half of Florida's population aged 18-64 have been tested for HIV.
Don't take chances with your health and the health of ever person you are having sex with. Skin-to-skin contact is enough to transmit some STDs, so knowing your status is crucial to halting their spread. Get tested for STDs often.