Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our tests take less than 5 minutes and no additional paperwork is required later. Stop by for your test during your break or lunch - just give us a few minutes and we will complete your test. Test for STDs near 64015 without a visit to a physician's office or hospital using our online STD testing service.
We have counselors available 24/7 to answer your STD questions. We have many reviews and testimonials from clients that you can read on our website. Our checkout process is secure.
Getting tested for STDs in 64015 is not complicated with our most sophisticated Blue Springs STD testing. At STDcheck.com, we use the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) method to test for syphilis which is considered the "gold standard" in the industry. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advises that it is necessary to test for gonorrhea and chlamydia together and we have put together a test panel that tests for both infections at the same time, but you can also test for the infections individually if you choose to do so.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Blue Springs, Missouri
STD protection starts with knowledge. There are resources available for information about STD and HIV infection rates in Blue Springs, such as the reports published by the federal government and Missouri health department.
- There were 1,878 new HIV infections among Missouri men from 2008-2011.
- Among the 1,885 women living with HIV in 2010, 305 got the disease from IV drug use.
- Missouri residents between 13 and 24 years old accounted for 588 cases of HIV in Missouri in 2010.
- Between 2008 and 2011, there were 367 new HIV infections among 45 to 54 year olds.
- 82.2% of all HIV-positive women living in Missouri by the end of 2010 got the virus from heterosexual contact.
Most STDs are asymptomatic or do not show symptoms, it is not wise to fail to get STD testing - it is not difficult to transmit infections to others if you are not aware that you have it.