Same-Day Local STD Testing
Test for STDs without the hassle of a physician's office visit by choosing one of our 55425 STD testing packages online. Buy your test now and we promise no extra paperwork is required. Our tests take 5 minutes or less.
The glossary of STD terms we put on our website is just one of the many ways we support our clients beyond their testing. While other STD test services don't include HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis in their so-called "comprehensive" testing, we always do. Cancellation prior to visiting our test center is all that's necessary for a full refund in 1 to 2 days.
Our FDA-approved syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test detects the syphilis virus in the body. STDcheck.com has the most advanced Minnesota STD testing available in 55425. Our tests looks for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time because they are known as co-infections which means that the presence of one infection usually means you also have the other.
Bloomington, Minnesota STD Information
Unless you get Bloomington STD testing, you cannot be sure of your STD status. Because sexually transmitted disease numbers are steadily rising, everyone in Minnesota is vulnerable to infection.
- Minnesota ranked 35th in the US for deaths among people with an HIV diagnosis in 2010.
- In 2010, 83.6% of all HIV cases among women in Minnesota were the result of heterosexual contact.
- Minnesota ranked 43rd in the US for chlamydia infections in 2010.
- Minnesota ranked 31st for new HIV diagnoses in 2011.
- 127 of the 1,413 people diagnosed with HIV between 2008 and 2011 were Hispanic/Latin.
While other companies need you to wait up to 28 days or more after exposure to test for HIV antibodies, we can test you and give a confirmed, guaranteed result in 9-11 days.