Same-Day Online STD Testing
You do not have to worry about embarrassing questions from our lab technicians. We offer the only testing for Hepatitis A as part of our exclusive panel. To guarantee your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services.
With physician- monitored testing, you are always safe. You are able to get tested privately with the same tests utilized by hospitals at any of our testing centers. Use the information we post on our blog, Exposed, to stay up-to-date about everything STD-related.
We created our STD testing testing procedure to fit the way we'd want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Finding the closest test center to you is as easy as entering your zip code on our website. Our testing centers also conduct tests for other diseases so no one will know why you are there.
Bloomington, Illinois Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
If you want statistics about sexually transmitted diseases in Bloomington, there are reports created by the federal government and the Illinois department of health. The first step you have to take to protect yourself against STDs is arming yourself with knowledge.
- As of 2011, there were almost 32,000 people living with HIV in Illinois.
- In 2011, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention spent $20,165,383 on AIDS prevention in Illinois.
- Illinois is ranked 6th among the 50 states for reported AIDS cases
- There were 2.3 AIDS related deaths for every 100,000 Illinois residents in 2010.
- 72.9 out of every 100,000 Black Illinois resident had HIV at the end of 2011.
Don't become one of the millions of Americans who get a new sexually transmitted disease every year. Protect yourself against infection with condoms and dental dams. You may have an STD without knowing it but the only way to find out for sure is to get tested.