Local Same-Day STD Testing
Get better faster if your condition is one that our dcotors are have the authority to write prescriptions for in Blasdell, New York. If your condition requires specialist care, our physicians may refer you to someone in Blasdell, New York so you can begin your STD treatment. You are able to test for STDs with a small blood or urine sample.
The glossary of STD terms on our website if for your convenience. If you have to cancel your testing, make sure to do it before visiting your selected test center to receive your full refund. Whether you want to be screened for one or all of the most common sexually transmitted diseases, we have a test that will suit your needs.
Test results are available for download and can be read on PCs, smartphones or tablets. We will never report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records. You should expect your test results in your inbox in 24-48 hours after your test.
Blasdell, New York Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
Get reliable data about STD and HIV infection rates and methods in Blasdell from annual reports published by the federal government and the state of New York health department. If you don't know how STDs are spread, you are gambling with your sexual wellbeing and your safety.
- New York ranked 8th among the 50 states for syphilis infections in 2010.
- In 2012, the rate of Latino men living with positive HIV diagnosis in New York was 4 times higher than white men.
- 15-19 year-old New York residents' rate gonorrhea infection in 2011 was 708.8 per 100,000 individuals.
- As of 2011, there were over 132,500 people living in New York with positive HIV diagnosis.
- The rate of black men with positive HIV diagnosis was 6.5 times higher than white men in 2010.
Getting your STD test through STDcheck.com is as uncomplicated as calling us at 1-800-456-2323, 24 hours 7 days.