Local STD Testing Centers
We keep the testing process straightforward by offering tests that require a small blood or urine sample. Find out how to get treated for an STD quickly with a specialist referral from one of our physicians in Bisbee, Arizona. Our nationwide network of physicians with prescription writing authority allows us to provide the fastest STD diagnosis and treatment in Bisbee, Arizona.
The testing we offer in our labs is closely monitored by a physician to ensure your safety. We update a weekly blog called Exposed to hep you stay up-to-date about STDs. Each STD test we offer is the exact same as what you'd take in a hospital or physician's office.
Results will not be reported to health insurance companies or added to your permanent medical records. Your test results will be emailed quickly. All test results can be downloaded and read on tablets, PCs or smartphones.
Bisbee, Arizona Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
Knowledge is the best way to start protecting yourself against STDs. Yearly reports published by the federal government and the health department of Arizona contain statistics about STDs and HIV in Bisbee.
- The number of reported chlamydia cases in Arizona increased by 2,390 from 2010 to 2011
- Black people make up 4% of the population of Arizona, but accounted for 1,139 cases of chlamydia.
- Chlamydia is the most common STD in Maricopa county.
- Chlamydia cases among individuals aged 15-24 rose 68% in Arizona
- From 2010 to 2011, the rate of female gonorrhea infection increased by 42%
If you are not using contraceptives like condoms or dental dams, you are asking to become one of the millions of Americans who get an STD every year. If you don't get tested frequently, you are leaving yourself at risk for some dangerous, potentially incurable STDs.