Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
On your monthly statement, your charges will be shown as FPK Services to safeguard your privacy. No uncomfortable questions when you test with us today. We are the only provider of online STD testing who incorporates a testing for Hepatitis A in our 10-test panel.
Go to any of our conveniently located testing facilities around Birmingham for STD testing. If you're unsure about what tests you need to take, you can use the test recommendation tool on our site to get a suggestion for what tests is right for you. Get a status update 24/7 while you wait for your results.
Your smartphones, PCs or tablets can access your results as soon as they become available. We will dispatch by email your test results when available, usually in 1-2 days. STDcheck.com will not notify your health insurance company of your test results or place them on your permanent medical records.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Birmingham, Alabama
Take control of your sexual health by informing yourself about sexually transmitted diseases now. Each year, reports are published by the federal government and the health department of Alabama with data about STD and HIV infections and transmission categories in Birmingham.
- Alabama had a rate of 3290.4 cases of chlamydia per 100,000 people in 2011.
- Between 2009 and 2012, the number of reported cases of gonorrhea has increased steadily.
- In 2010, 23.8% of adults in Alabama who received a positive HIV results also received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months
- Over 17,200 cases of HIV infection were reported to the Alabama Dept of Public Health between 1982 and 2011.
- Alabama ranked 4th for gonorrhea infections in the U.S. in 2008.
However you feel about sexually transmitted infections, just get tested and know your status, you will not feel sorry about doing that, we guarantee it.