Same-Day STD Testing
When you get STD test with STDcheck.com, you get hepatitis A test as part of our complete test panel package. All payments to STDcheck.com will show up as FPK Services to protect your privacy. We guarantee no embarrassing questions when you arrive for your test.
Our labs are the same ones used by nearby hospitals. Your private information stays confidential because we abide by the HIPAA Privacy Rule. We accept numerous payment methods, so checkout is a cinch.
In our quest to ensure you get the best Birmingham STD testing, STDcheck.com designed a simple yet highly effective test method in the 35211 area. Testing with us means you get the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphils and other advanced tests. We give you the most advanced chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available today.
Birmingham, Alabama STI Information
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers infection rates, transmission methods, and other statistics for the Birmingham area in a yearly report. Take control of your sexual health with regular STD screening.
- The total number of gonorrhea infections reported in Alabama in 2011 was 9,132.
- Alabama ranked 4th for gonorrhea infections in the U.S. in 2008.
- Between 2008 and 2012, the number of chlamydia infections reported in Alabama has risen steadily.
- In Alabama, 21% of newly diagnosed HIV cases in 2011 were white males.
- Black males made up almost half of all newly diagnosed HIV cases in Alabama in 2011.
Most sexually transmitted diseases are asymptomatic or do not show symptoms, it is not wise to refuse to get tested - it is not very hard to transmit infections to others if you are not aware that you have it.