Fast Local STD testing Centers
All of our local testing labs are approved by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA). No one in the 35213 area can beat our competitively priced STD testing packages. At STDcheck.com, we guarantee that our simple testing process is a snap to complete.
We administer our STD testing in the same labs that your local hospitals process their tests with for the most reliable results. When you pay for your STD testing, you can use credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. We comply with all federal privacy guidelines, such as the HIPAA Privacy Rule, so your information will always be protected.
Our centers test for many conditions so no one will ever know the purpose of your visit. Our system was designed to be healthcare consumer-friendly and we guarantee your comfort when you visit. Using our STD testing process is very easy - start by entering your zip code into a search box on our website and get a complete list in a few minutes.
Birmingham, Alabama STI Morbidity Data
Birmingham STD testing is the only way to find out if you are STD-free. Alabama STD rates are steadily rising every year.
- Males made up 75% of newly diagnosed HIV cases in Alabama in 2011.
- Alabama was ranked 6th in the country for chlamydia infections in 2010, by population.
- In 2008, cases of chlamydia among women in Alabama were 2.9 times greater than those of men.
- In 2011, three-quarters of new HIV cases in Alabama were males.
- There are 22,335 known cases of Chlamydia in young people aged 15-24 in 2011, higher than 2010.
Some STIs can be prevented with vaccines, such as HPV, Hepatitis A and B. The only way to be sure of your STD status is to get tested. STD tests are important for everybody participating in sex of any kind. A lot of people have no idea they are infected and unknowingly spread STDs in Alabama. STDs are one of the most common infectious diseases in the United States and Alabama.