Local Same-Day STD Testing
Our 4,000 nationwide testing centers include many in Birmingham and all over the state of Alabama. Our 35209 testing centers offer rapid testing when you purchase your testing package online. Order your test with confidence, all our tests have been vetted by certified diagnostic experts.
You can choose to test at any of our conveniently located test centers throughout Birmingham. Our health specialists are available for you to speak with any time, 24/7 to get a status update on your STD testing results. Our online test recommender allows you to answer a few questions and get a personalized test suggestion.
Our doctors test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test, considered the gold standard in the industry. STDcheck.com has the most advanced Birmingham STD testing available. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is the most accurate test for syphilis in the 35209 area.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Infections Rate for Birmingham, Alabama
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report that includes statistics and information about the Birmingham area. Have peace of mind about your sexual health and STD status by testing for STDs often.
- The total number of chlamydia cases reported in 2011 in Alabama was 29,626.
- In 2010, there were 20,318 reported cases of chlamydia in people aged 15 to 24 in Alabama.
- Over 17,200 cases of HIV infection were reported to the Alabama Dept of Public Health between 1982 and 2011.
- The largest number of newly diagnosed HIV infections in Alabama in 2011 were among people aged 13 to 34.
- At the end of 2011, 60% of all reported HIV-positive people in Alabama were known to be living.
Get tested today. It takes less than 5 minutes to get tested for STDs with STDcheck.com, so what are you still waiting for?