Fast Local STD testing Centers
Our affordable pricing means you get the best value for 35222 STD testing. STDcheck.com guarantees test results from every one of our CLIA-certified test laboratories. You have decided on the best online testing service if you are seeking a simple testing process with guaranteed results.
Our labs use the same tests that hospitals and clinics do, so you know they're the highest quality. Our blog, Exposed, is there anytime for you to read about the latest news in STD testing and therapy. Physicians oversee the testing process for your safety.
STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Birmingham STD testing available. Test for gonorrhea and chlamydia using our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which is fast and convenient. Our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is FDA-approved.
STD Statistics for Birmingham, Alabama
The only way to find out whether you have an STD is with STD testing. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases information about STDs in Birmingham each year.
- An estimated 3,000 Alabama residents are thought to be HIV positive, but unaware of it.
- Black people made up 26% of the population of Alabama in 2011, but represented 68% of all newly diagnosed HIV cases.
- 58% of new HIV diagnoses in Alabama in 2011 were among people aged 13 to 34.
- 78% of people with pre-existing HIV cases in Alabama were over 35 years old, as of 2011.
- Alabama ranked 2nd among 50 states in 2010 for syphilis cases per 100,000 people.
Doctors in your neighborhood use our labs to test for various infections so you can trust the test results you receive from STDcheck.com.