Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Our center technicians do not ask for additional paperwork of any kind. Our tests take 5 minutes or less. You don't need to go to a physician's office to test for STDs when you use our online STD testing service in the 35209 area.
Check our website to read real reviews and testimonials from customers. Get answers to your STD questions 24/7 from our skilled counselors who are standing by. When you checkout on our site, you'll enjoy industry-standard 128-bit encryption.
We provide a consumer-friendly experience in our testing centers, we want to make sure you are treated the way we like to be treated ourselves. Our laboratories test for many other diseases so no one will suspect why you are there. Finding a test center close to you is very quick by entering your zip code on our website.
Birmingham, Alabama Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Routine STD testing is the most valuable part of a sexual health regimen for sexually active people. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is responsible for a yearly report containing STD data for the Birmingham area.
- In 2010, the state of Alabama was 10th out of 50 states for syphilis infections by population.
- In 2010, there were 5,465 cases of gonorrhea reported in Alabama among 15 to 24 year olds.
- Alabama had a rate of 9.7 cases of syphilis for every 100,000 people in 2010.
- The total number of gonorrhea infections reported in Alabama in 2011 was 9,132.
- In 2011, three-quarters of new HIV cases in Alabama were males.
Many STDs can be cured, but some cannot. Alabama residents often don't follow-up on sexually transmitted diseases because they are embarrassed. Many STDs advance without symptoms. Some, but not all, STDs can be cured. Educating yourself and learning your STD status is the first step in preventing the spread of diseases in Alabama.