Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. What sets us apart from other testing providers is we do not require additional paperwork. Pick a testing package, visit one of our 35233 test centers, and get your results without the need for a visit to a physicians's office.
We adhere to the same guidelines as other health care providers to safeguard your personal information. Our online STD testing service administers all of our testing at the same labs used by hospitals and doctors' offices. We have created an simple checkout process with plenty of ways to pay, such as credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
You can download and read your STI test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones easily and effortlessly. STDcheck.com never informs your health insurance provider of your test results or place the results on your permanent medical records.
Birmingham, Alabama Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
Every year, the federal government and the health department of Alabama collect rates of the spread of STDs and HIV in Birmingham. Getting informed about STDs is the best way to protect yourself against the transfer of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Alabama ranked 22nd among the 50 states for reported AIDS cases between the start of the epidemic and December of 2008.
- Alabama ranked 4th for gonorrhea infections in the U.S. in 2008.
- In Alabama as of 2010, there was a 9.4:1 ratio of black women to white women living with HIV.
- The state of Alabama received $40.1 million in federal HIV/AIDS funding.
- There are 22,335 known cases of Chlamydia in young people aged 15-24 in 2011, higher than 2010.
Safe sexual practices begin with testing for STDs often and diligent use of contraceptives like condoms and dental dams.Young adults between 18 and 34 years old have the highest risk for sexually transmitted diseases.