Fast Local STD testing Centers
We have reduced the time needed to complete your test by not asking for extra paperwork. You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test. Our online STD testing service in 35235 lets you cut the doctor's office out of the STD testing equation.
Talk to any of our health specialists for an update on the status of your test results anytime. Once you order your STD testing, simple stop by any of our test facilities that are located conveniently in the Birmingham area. Allow our test recommendation tool tell you what STD testing you need.
Your health insurance provider will never know you took STD test because we will not notify them or place the test results on your permanent medical records. We are aware how important your confidentiality is to you so we will only email your test results to the address you gave us when your ordered your test. You can always read your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones.
Birmingham, Alabama Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
The first step toward defending yourself against the spread of sexually transmitted diseases is to get informed. The federal government and the Birmingham Department of Health work together each year to compile and disclose data about the infection and transmission rates of STDs in Birmingham.
- In 2010, there were 5,465 cases of gonorrhea reported in Alabama among 15 to 24 year olds.
- Alabama ranked 2nd among 50 states in 2010 for syphilis cases per 100,000 people.
- Gonorrhea had about 6246 cases in young people in the state of Alabama in 2011.
- Over 17,200 cases of HIV infection were reported to the Alabama Dept of Public Health between 1982 and 2011.
- Alabama ranked 4th for gonorrhea infections in the U.S. in 2008.
Some STDs may not show symptoms. STDcheck.com offers affordable, rapid tests for the 10 most common STDs including chlamydia, syphilis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, gonorrhea, HIV-1, and HIV-2 in Alabama. Keeping yourself STD free in Alabama requires getting tested yearly.