Same-Day STD Testing Centers
We have a network of physicians who are authorized to write prescriptions in Big Spring, Texas. Our simple STD tests only need a small blood or urine sample. If you test positive for a sexually transmitted disease, our doctors may be able to provide a specialist referral in Big Spring, Texas.
When you do your STD testing with us, you are given access to our staff of experienced counselors who are available 24/7. You never have to worry about the security of your information thanks to our 128-bit encryption protected checkout process. The reviews and testimonials our customers write on our site are the proof of our great service.
To find a center close to your location, enter your zip code on our website and get your answer in a few seconds. We built our system with you in mind as a healthcare consumer. Our labs test for so many conditions that have nothing to do with STDs so you have nothing to worry about, no one will know why you are there.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for Big Spring, Texas
Knowing your STD status is vital to staying healthy, so get tested often. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes statistics about STDS in Texas and Big Spring.
- Texas had a total of 773 deaths from HIV in 2010.
- In 2010,Texas' rate of AIDS diagnosis was 16.5 per 100,000 residents. That was greater than the national average of 12.4 per 100,000.
- Texas was 12th out of 50 states in 2010 for gonorrhea infections.
- In Texas, 33% of newly diagnosed HIV infections resulted in AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in 2010.
- 33.2% of Texas residents who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 were diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
STDs threaten the well being of everyone in Texas, without regard for age, race, or socioeconomic background. Protect yourself with condoms and dental dams so you are not another statistic. There is a very high risk that you may catch an STD in your lifetime.