Confidential Online STD Testing
We have over 4,000 STD testing locations to ensure convenient STD testing options in Big Spring and throughout Texas. Our testing process has been thoroughly vetted so you know your test results are correct. Take advantage of rapid testing at any of our 79720 test locations.
Visit our blog, Exposed, for updates about what's going on in the world of STD testing and therapy. Take physician- managed STD tests at your convenience at any of our testing centers. Don't choose between privacy and the hospital-grade STD testing that give reliable results- get both with our online STD testing service.
Your results are sent to you by email promptly. Test results, once available will be made available on your PCs, smartphones or tablets. We believe in your right to privacy so we will never report your test results to your health insurance provider or place it in your permanent medical records.
Big Spring, Texas STI Morbidity Data
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers infection rates, transmission methods, and other data for the Big Spring area in an annual report. Take control of your sexual health with frequent STD screening.
- 29,948 men were diagnosed with chlamydia infections in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in chlamydia infections.
- 1,636 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In 2012, Hispanics had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 48,332, followed by Blacks (34,613) and Whites with 28,255.
- In 2010, Texas' chlamydia infection rate exceeded the national average of 426 cases per 100,000 residents.
Most STIs are silent or do not show symptoms, it is not wise to fail to get STD testing - it is not very hard to transmit infections to others if you are not aware that you have it.