Local Same-Day STD Testing
We have over 4,000 STD testing centers in the country to ensure convenient STD testing options in Bethlehem and throughout Pennsylvania. Take advantage of fast testing at any of our 18017 test locations. Our testing process has been thoroughly vetted so you know your test results are correct.
Around the clock counselors are available to discuss your STD questions. We protect your information with our 128-bit protected checkout process. We are proud of the review and testimonials we get from our satisfied customers.
We give you the most advanced chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available today. In our quest to ensure you get the best Bethlehem STD testing, STDcheck.com developed a simple yet highly accurate test method in the 18017 area. Testing with us means you get the FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphils and other advanced tests.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Infections Rate for Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Frequent STD testing is the best way to stay disease-free. Each year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases statistics about STDs in Bethlehem.
- The HIV rate for Asian Pennsylvania residents in 2010 was 58 per 100,000 people.
- Pennsylvania reported 1,539 cases of new HIV infection in 2011.
- As of 2011, there were almost 31,500 people living in Pennsylvania with a positive HIV diagnosis.
- In 2010, 6,264 out of 9,085 HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from male-to-female sexual contact.
- In 2010, there were 8,081 HIV-positive PA residents between ages 35-44.
Some STDs only require skin to skin contact to be transmitted. It is estimated that 50% of everyone in Pennsylvania will eventually have an STD. STDs are a threat to the long-term health of the population of Pennsylvania. While abstinence is the most effective way to slow the transmission of STDs, condoms and dental dams are viable alternatives. Stopping the spread of STDs in Pennsylvania starts with education and protection.