Online STD Testing Service
We know you want to complete your test as rapidly as possible - that is why we ask for 5 minutes or less to complete the test. If you are looking for simplified tests with no additional paperwork later, you have come to the right place. All of the 18015 STD testing packages we offer over the phone allow you to test for STDs with no an unnecessary visit to a doctor's office.
We test for every common STD, not just a few of them. Our glossary of STD lingo will help you learn the terminology used to talk about STDs, testing, and treatment. Get your money back for any STD test that you cancel before going to one of our testing centers.
The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together so we created a test panel that does exactly that so you know you are STD free. When it comes to testing for sexually transmitted diseases in the Bethlehem area, no other testing service does it better. With our advanced technique, we test for STDs quickly and give you results in 1-2 days. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the industry standard.
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
In Pennsylvania, STDs are spreading fast and in very high numbers. Bethlehem STD testing is the only way to learn what your STD status is with reliability.
- There were 1,552 HIV-positive PA residents between the ages of 13 and 24 in 2010.
- At the end of 2010, 31,468 PA residents were HIV-positive.
- Pennsylvania reported 1,539 cases of new HIV infection in 2011.
- 170 Asian Pennsylvania residents were living with HIV at the end of 2010.
- About half of all men living with an HIV diagnosis in Pennsylvania as of 2010 got the disease from male to male sexual contact.
Prophylactics are vital to safe sex but don't protect you from diseases spread through skin-to-skin contact. Unsafe sex can lead to incurable diseases and lifelong side-effects, like infertility, blindness, and liver damage.