Fast Local STD testing Centers
We do not ask for additional paperwork when you test with us. Our online STD testing service lets you test for STDs in 18017 without the hassle of a visit to a doctor's office. You will be through with your test in 5 minutes or less.
Because our tests are overseen by a doctor at all times, you can be sure that they are safe. Use the information we post on our blog, Exposed, to learn about STD testing and therapy. With all of the same testing used by hospitals, we can provide the same quality of STD testing in the privacy of our labs.
No other testing provider has more sophisticated STD testing in the BETHLEHEM. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together since both infections go together most of the time and we have a chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available to test for both infections. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test in the 18017 area seeks the syphilis virus in blood with quick results.
BETHLEHEM, Pennsylvania STI Statistics
Take charge of your sexual health by taking STD tests regularly. STDs are the most common communicable diseases in the US and are the subject of a yearly report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on infection numbers and other statistics.
- The HIV rate for the 13-24 year old age group in PA in 2010 was 74 per 100,000 people.
- 5,087 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
- In 2010, there were 6,358 HIV-positive PA residents over the age of 55.
- The HIV rate among Pennsylvania men was 430 per 100,000 in 2010.
- In 2010, Pennsylvania ranked #19 in the U.S. for gonorrhea infections.
STDcheck.com is known and well-liked by BETHLEHEM Pennsylvania residents for the quality of our services and quick test results.