Same-Day Online STD Testing
By having a nationwide network of physicians with prescription writing authority, we can to offer the fastest STD diagnosis and treatment in Bethel Park and the entire state of Pennsylvania. We don't utilize any STD testing that takes anything more complicated than a small blood or urine sample. If your Bethel Park STD test results are positive, you will have the option of receiving a specialist referral.
Our health specialists can give you a status update for your test results anytime- 24/7. Our test recommendation tool makes it even easier to find out what STD tests to take. Bethel Park STD testing doesn't get more convenient than all of our testing centers in the area.
Count on us not to report your test results to yourhealth insurer or place it in your permanent medical records. Test results can be downloaded and read on your smartphones, PCs and tablets. All test results are sent immediately by email.
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania STI Data
Arm yourself with knowledge today.
Reports containing data about STD infection rates and transmission categories in Bethel Park gathered by the federal government and the health department of Pennsylvania get published every year.
- 5,087 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
- About half of all men living with an HIV diagnosis in Pennsylvania as of 2010 got the disease from male to male sexual contact.
- In 2010, IV drug use was the second-most common HIV transmission category for men in Pennsylvania.
- At the end of 2010, 292 out of every 100,000 PA residents were living with HIV.
- In 2010, there were 8,081 HIV-positive PA residents between ages 35-44.
The key to prevention is protection- prophylactics like dental dams. If you are sexually active and don't test for STDs, you are putting yourself at risk to become one of the millions of Americans who contract an STD every year.