Local Same-Day STD Testing
We created our testing process to skip embarrassing personal questions. To protect your security, all charges will appear as FPK Services when you receive our monthly statement. While our competitors charge you for hepatitis A tests, we include it in our test panel.
Be sure that your private information stays safe with our service, which abides by the HIPAA Privacy Rule and all other federal mandates. Take advantage of any of the easy payment options we offer: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Test at the same labs that nearby hospitals send their tests to for processing.
Testing for the two most common STDs in United States, chlamydia and gonorrhea is fast with our test panel which looks for both diseases at the same time. We have the most advanced Berwick STD testing provided by any test company. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test searches for syphilis in the blood and confirms it in 1-2 days.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for Berwick, Pennsylvania
In Pennsylvania, STDs are spreading fast and in very high numbers. Berwick STD testing is the only way to learn what your STD status is with reliability.
- 22,383 male Pennsylvania residents were HIV-positive at the end of 2010.
- In 2010, 15,340 black people were living in PA with HIV.
- for gonorrhea infections. In 2010, Pennsylvania ranked #19 in the U.S.
- 22.7% of all HIV-positive PA men in 2010 got the disease from IV drug use.
- In 2010, 6,264 out of 9,085 HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from male-to-female sexual contact.
Whatever your opinion about sexually transmitted infections, the worst thing you can do is decide not to get tested for them, that will be a mistake.