Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Certain conditions can be cured with prescription medication, which can be provided by one of our Berwick, Maine physicians. You can begin treatment for STDs quickly with a specialist referral from one of our physicians in Berwick, Maine. Choose the simplest testing option: our STD tests that detect sexually transmitted diseases with a small blood or urine sample.
We follow the HIPAA Privacy Rule, which keeps your personal information from getting to anyone you don't want to have access to it. We take credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you can decide how to pay. We process our tests with the same labs the hospitals in your area do.
Our FDA-approved syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test looks for syphilis in the blood. What sets STDcheck.com apartfrom other Berwick STD testing providers is our advanced technique which allows us to email your test results in 1-2 days instead of weeks. For chlamydia and gonorrhea, our highly acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel guarantees that you will receive correct results.
Berwick, Maine Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
Put your sexual health first by equipping yourself with the facts about STDs and their spread. Thanks to the federal government and the Maine department of health, data is available about Berwick STD infection rates.
- 456 Maine residents between the ages of 45 and 54 were HIV-positive in 2010.
- In Maine, 57 men living with HIV in 2010 reported getting the disease from heterosexual contact.
- The percentage of HIV diagnoses in Maine in 2010 that received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months was almost as high as the national percentage.
- Hispanic/Latino males in Maine were HIV-positive at a rate 4 times that of their white counterparts in 2010.
- 10% of all HIV-positive males in Maine in 2010 reported getting the virus from IV drug use.
STDcheck.com is guided by all federal, state and local laws governing health screenings including the HIPAA Privacy Rule, and we use 128-bit encryption to encrypt your data when you test with us.