Same-Day Online STD Testing
We are the only online STD testing specialist that includes Hepatitis A in a comprehensive STD test panel. Do not worry about getting tested, we will not ask embarrassing questions at the lab. Your privacy matters to us so your charges will be shown as FPK Services.
Use our glossary of STD terms as a tool for learning. Don't wait for a refund if you have to cancel your STD testing before visiting our test facility- get it in 1 to 2 days. Get the only truly comprehensive STD testing available online that includes HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
The first thing to do is enter your zip code on our website and search for the nearest center to you. Our labs test for a myriad of infections so no one will guess why you are there. We built our system to treat everyone the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers.
Berkley, Michigan STI Information
Unless you get Berkley STD testing, you will not be certain of your STD status. Because STD numbers are steadily rising, everyone in Michigan is vulnerable to infection.
- As of October 2012, 11,415 Black males were diagnosed HIV positive in Michigan
- Total number of AIDS deaths in Michigan as of 2012 was 10,156.
- In 2012, 30% of all HIV infected persons in Michigan were Whites.
- Of all Blacks infected with HIV in 2012, 70% were females.
- Injection drug was the 2nd highest source of HIV infection in Michigan in 2010.
STDcheck.com is guided by all federal, state and local laws governing medical testing including the HIPAA Privacy Rule, and we use 128-bit encryption to encrypt your data when you test with us.