Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Skip the physician's office visit and get straight to the STD testing with our online STD testing service in 25411. Simply take your test code to the test location and get tested - we do not require extra paperwork. You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less.
Our weekly blog, Exposed, gives you an easy way to educate yourself on the issues available about STDs and testing. Your safety is the top priority of the doctor who carefully oversees your testing. All of our STD tests are hospital-grade so you don't have to sacrifice quality to get affordable prices.
In 25411, our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel seeks twin infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia in the urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test and our physicians can write prescriptions if you test positive. Using the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test, our experts test for syphilis, one of the most dangerous sexually transmitted diseases. We use the most advanced Berkeley Springs STD testing techniques available anywhere today.
Berkeley Springs, West Virginia STI Data
Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data specific to the Berkeley Springs area regarding sexually transmitted disease infection and transmission. A regular schedule of STD testing is the most important part of being in control of your sexual health.
- There were 266 HIV-positive West Virginians aged 55 or older in 2010.
- The rate of HIV infection among black West Virginians was 761 per 100,000 in 2010.
- Among HIV-positive West Virginians, 527 were between 45 and 54 years old in 2010.
- In West Virginia, 467 women and 329 men reported cases of gonorrhea in 2011
- Cabell County had the second-highest population of HIV-positive residents with 152 people living with an HIV diagnosis.
People who are positive for HIV and AIDS live long and fulfilling lives with the aid of anti-retroviral medications, so get your test today.