Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our affordably priced STD testing in 94705 is your best choice. Visits to any of our over CLIA-certified testing labs will not require an appointment. Our sexually transmitted disease testing procedure is simple and fast.
Our test centers are conveniently located in Berkeley. Use our helpful test recommendation tool to find out what testing is right for you. While you're waiting for your results, you can call us at 24/7 for a status update.
Enter your zip code on our website to find the closest locations to you. We use our testing sites ourselves and we designed testing procedure to fit the way we'd like to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Our labs test for many infections and no one at the center will know why you are there or what you are testing for.
Berkeley, California STD Morbidity Data
Information is one of the most important components of defending yourself against STDs.
If you live in Berkeley, you have access to reports published each year by the federal government and health department of Berkeley with data about STD infections and transmissions in the area.
- At the end of 2010, 513 people out of every 100,000 in Los Angeles County were living with HIV.
- Females in California reported 10,811 new cases of gonorrhea in 2011.
- Women aged from 20-24 are more likely to contract Chlamydia than any other age group.
- By the end of 2010, there were 269 HIV-positive people per 100,000 in Riverside County.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
Our HIV RNA test is cutting edge technique approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration and looks for actual HIV in the blood.