Confidential Online STD Testing
To protect your privacy, your charges will show up as FPK Services. No other online STD testing provider includes Hepatitis A in a comprehensive 10-test panel. No need to worry about being asked uncomfortable questions when you test with us.
Refunds only take 1 to 2 days when you cancel before visiting our test facility. If you need information on STD lingo, our glossary of terms is a great place to start. All of our comprehensive STD testing covers checking for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
We screen for syphilis using the industry "gold-standard" Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. You can test for chlamydia and gonorrhea individually or take our highly acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel today. Our Berkeley STD testing is the most advanced you will find in the 94705 area.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Berkeley, California
The best way to keep control over your sexual health is by taking STD tests frequently. There is a report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year that includes data on STD infection numbers in Berkeley.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
- Women aged from 20-24 are more likely to contract Chlamydia than any other age group.
- Females ranked higher than men in 2011 for reported cases of chlamydia.
- In California, 50,584 white people were living with an HIV diagnosis.
- 104,236 HIV positive men were living with HIV/AIDS in 2012 in California.
John K, in Berkeley, California just got tested for STDs including HIV through STDcheck.com and he wants you to know that it is one of the most prudent decisions of his life.