Same-Day Local STD Testing
Our online STD testing service provides the most competitively priced sexually transmitted disease in 94704. Our testing process is so simple, you will be done within minutes. We have testing labs that meet Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) standards.
Get a refund if you must as long as you cancel before visiting one of our testing locations. Use the glossary of STD terms on our site to learn about the phrases used when discussing sexually transmitted diseases. Don't pay more to test for every one of the most commonly occurring STDs when we test for all of them for one low price.
Your confidentiality is very important so we will not report your STD test results to your health insurance company or place them on your permanent records. All results will be made available on smartphones, tablets and personal computers.. STDcheck.com will dispatch through email the results to you once they become available.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Berkeley, California
Data about STD rates in Berkeley is collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for their annual reports. STD testing is a vital part of keeping up with your sexual health.
- In 2011, Black women ranked higher for contracting chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis infections than any other race in California.
- At the end of 2010, 458 out of 100,000 people in San Diego County were living with HIV.
- 14,062 HIV-positive women were living in California 2012.
- 352 out of every 100,000 of Native Americans living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- 52.6% of men found positive for Syphilis in 2011 also had HIV.
The worst action you can take is to keep having unprotected sex. With over 19 million people in the country testing positive for sexually transmitted diseases, it is easy to get infected.