Online STD Testing Service
Get prescription medication for certain conditions from our physicians in Bentonville, Arkansas. We made sure all of the testing we offer can detect STDs in a small blood or urine sample to keep our testing procedure as simple as possible. Our physicians make sure you receive the best possible care by referring you to a healthcare provider if your Bentonville, Arkansas STD testing comes back positive.
Read customer review and testimonials on our website. Our payment process is secure with 128 bit encryption. We have trained counselors standing by 24/7 to answer your STD questions.
Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test screens for syphilis in the blood and confirms it in 24-48 hours. Testing for the two most common STDs in United States, chlamydia and gonorrhea is fast with our test panel which tests for both diseases at the same time. STDcheck.com has the most advanced Bentonville STD testing provided by any test service.
Bentonville, Arkansas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
The state of Arkansas publishes yearly data about the transmission of STDs and HIV in Bentonville.
Get informed and defend yourself against STDs now!
- In 2011, almost 49% of all chlamydia infections in Arkansas were among black people.
- In 2011, Jefferson County had the second-highest number of reported chlamydia cases with 1,003.
- 2,687 cases of gonorrhea were found in females in 2011.
- There were an estimated 4,684 people living with HIV in Arkansas as of 2011.
- In 2011, Pulaski County had the highest number of chlamydia cases in Arkansas with 3,062.
Sexually transmitted diseases, especially chlamydia have been accelerating among women in the United States since 2011 according to the CDC.