Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
With doctors authorized to write prescriptions in Benson, North Carolina, we offer the quickest way to test and get treated for STDs. We don't require any unnecessary procedures for our simple STD tests that use a small blood or urine sample to get the job done. Our physicians help you get treatment quickly if your STD test comes back positive for an STD by referring you to a specialist in Benson, North Carolina.
All of our testing centers offer the same STD tests that hospitals and doctor's offices do. Use our blog to stay informed on STD testing and therapy. All of our STD testing procedures are supervised by physicians for your safety.
We test for gonorrhea and chlamydia individually or through our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel that tests for both infections in urine. When the time comes for you to test for sexually transmitted infections in the 27504 area, STDcheck.com has the most advanced Benson STD testing available. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood with results emailed to you very fast.
Benson, North Carolina STD Information
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data about STDs in Benson every year. The only way to find out whether you have an STD is with STD testing.
- A total of 1,563 of new HIV infections have been reported for the year of 2011.
- By the end of 2010, 310 out of every 100,000 people in North Carolina were HIV-positive.
- Mecklenburg County had the highest number of HIV-positive residents in 2010 with 4,470.
- In 2010, North Carolina reported 448.2 cases of chlamydia per 100,000 people, higher than the national rate of 426 per 100,000.
- As of 2010, the 35-44 year old age group made up the second-highest number of HIV-positive North Carolina residents.
Some STDs, such as HIV, herpes, and hepatitis, are incurable. Get tested for STDs often to slow the spread of STDs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, and syphilis. 1 out of every 2 North Carolina adults will have an STD in their lifetime.