Confidential STD Testing
We know your time is essential so we do not ask for more paperwork when you arrive for your test. Our STD test in 85602 doesn't require a visit to a physician's office. You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test.
If you cancel your testing prior to going to the test location, you'll get your money back in 1-2 days. When you choose what to check for, you'll have options that include individual tests for every one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases or an all-inclusive panel that covers them all. We try to get rid of any confusion you may have about the lingo used to discuss our STD testing by providing a glossary of terminology on our website.
Our FDA-approved / cleared chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel is designed to look for the co-existing infections in urine making sure that you are free of these infections. In Benson, Arizona 85602 area, our experts look for syphilis in the blood using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. Testing with STDcheck.com guarantees that you will get the most advanced Benson STD testing available in the market.
STD Rate for Benson, Arizona
Use the information available about how sexually transmitted diseases are transmitted to defend yourself.
The health department of Arizona and the federal government publish the statistics they collect about Benson STD and HIV infection rates and methods in annual reports.
- From 2006 to 2011, chlamydia infections rose from 426.2 to 457.6 per 100,000 persons
- Maricopa and Pima counties accounted for 92% of all syphilis infections in 2011
- Half of the people with hepatitis C infections in Arizona are unaware of it.
- In Arizona, chlamydia cases increased from 15,000 in 2002 to 24,000 in 2007 and continues to rise, according to the CDC.
- 5836 cases of HIV were reported in 2011
1,412,791 Americans have chlamydiaand most of those infected are aged 19-24, so it is essential that you get tested for all STDs annually.