Same-Day Local STD Testing
Do not worry about getting tested, we will not ask embarrassing questions at the lab. We are the only online STD testing company that includes Hepatitis A in a comprehensive 10-test panel. Your privacy is important to us so your charges will appear as FPK Services.
Status updates are available 24/7 if you are waiting for your test results. Get the quickest Benson STD testing at any of our conveniently located testing centers. Our test recommendation tool can take away any questions you have about what STD tests you need to take.
We created our testing process to meet your needs and you will be well taken care of when you visit any of our labs. To locate the closest testing center to you, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website. Our labs test for many diseases so no one will know what your visit is about.
Benson, Arizona Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
STD testing is the best way to keep up with your STD status and sexual wellbeing. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annual report on STDs includes the Benson area.
- From 2006 to 2011, chlamydia infections rose from 426.2 to 457.6 per 100,000 persons
- Most Hepatitis C-infected Arizonans are between the age 35 and 54 years old.
- Gonorrhea is the second-most common STD in Maricopa County.
- 2,212 females were reported to have gonorrhea in 2011
- The percentage of people with a late HIV diagnosis in Arizona as of 2010 was higher than the national percentage.
All tests for transmitted infections offered by STDcheck.com are approved / cleared by the FDA, unlike other STD testing providers.