Same-Day STD Testing
You get to test as rapidly as possible in 97701 with our same-day testing. You can have confidence in your test results since our process has been vetted by diagnostic specialists. Choose from any of our 4,000 testing centers across the country for the best Bend STD testing.
We have test centers all over Bend, so there should be one convenient to you. The test recommendation tool on our site is a great way to figure out what testing you need. Our health specialists are available to give you an update on the status of your STD test results whenever you call- 24/7.
The CDC says it is best to test for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time so we created the chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel for your convenience. With many locations in the 97701 area, it is easy to get STD testing. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test searches for syphilis in the system with fast results. STDcheck.com makes Bend STD testing simple.
Sexually transmitted Diseases Infections Data for Bend, Oregon
Routine STD testing is the most valuable part of a sexual health regimen for sexually active people. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is responsible for a yearly report containing STD data for the Bend area.
- Diagnosis rates for HIV increased among 20-24 year-olds every year for the last 5 years.
- 38% of men who used injection drugs and were diagnosed with HIV between 2006-2010 were diagnosed with AIDS within a year.
- More women living in Oregon between the ages of 20-24 are more likely to get gonorrhea.
- 1,489 people tested positive for gonorrhea in Oregon in 2011.
- Among men who have sex with men in Oregon and living with HIV, 35% had AIDS within 12 months of diagnosis.
The worst thing you can do is to keep having sex without protection. With over 19 million people in the country testing positive for sexually transmitted infections, it is easy to get infected.