Convenient STD Testing
You can take an STD test the same day you buy it with our 64012 STD testing. 4,000 nationwide locations mean more testing centers in Belton, Missouri for your convenience. To make sure the results you receive are correct, our diagnostic specialists have vetted our testing process.
If you're confused about what tests you need to take, you can use the test recommendation tool on our website to figure out what tests is best for you. Get a status update any time while you wait for your results. Go to any of our conveniently located testing facilities around Belton for STD testing.
If you are looking for a chlamydia and gonorrhea test in Belton, Missouri, our test panel looks for both infections at the same time. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the most sophisticated test for syphilis in the market. In the 64012 area, no one gives you quicker STD test results, guaranteed.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Belton, Missouri
The federal government and Missouri health department gather data about STDs and the HIV epidemic in the state of Missouri and, specifically, Belton. Using information as a weapon is the best way to protect yourself against sexually transmitted diseases.
- A total of 14,101 cases of chlamydia were reported in 2012 in Missouri
- Jackson County residents had 592 new HIV infections between 2008 and 2011.
- From 2008- 2011, white Missouri residents accounted for 960 new HIV infections.
- The state of Missouri reported that 20,097 women and 7,790 men had chlamydia in 2011
- Missouri women suffered from 396 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
Everyone in Missouri, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background, is susceptible to sexually transmitted diseases. STDs are an epidemic all over the nation, including the Belton area. Defend yourself against the spread of STDs with condoms and dental dams.