Local STD Testing Centers
Some conditions can be cured with a prescription from one of our physicians in Belmont, North Carolina. Your positive STD test result entitles you to a specialist recommendation from one of our physicians in Belmont, North Carolina. Stop by one of our testing centers, leave a small blood or urine sample, and you're done.
Exposed, our STD testing and treatment blog, is updated often and always available for you to visit. Our labs have doctors specifically to supervise testing. Our tests are what is provided by our labs and hospitals and clinics, alike.
We use our testing sites ourselves and we designed STD testing process to fit the way we'd like to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Our labs test for many diseases and no one at the center will know why you are there or what you are testing for. Enter your zip code on our website to find the closest locations to you.
Belmont, North Carolina Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
Getting a sexually transmitted disease in North Carolina is a real threat. All Belmont residents need to test for sexually transmitted diseases periodically to stay in control of their sexual health.
- 1,092 out of the 1,438 HIV-positive residents in Durham County as of 2010 were black.
- Black males were living with HIV in North Carolina at 6.9 times the rate of white men in 2010.
- 16,033 out of the 24,476 people living in NC with HIV as of 2010 were Black.
- Of the 4,470 HIV-positive people living in Mecklenburg County in 2010, 3,194 were black
- Majority of HIV infections in the state of North Carolina are going to be in male adults aged 40-44
It is not very important how you feel about sexually transmitted diseases, just get tested and know your status, you will not feel sorry about doing that, we guarantee it.