Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Our network of nearby 98226 testing labs are CLIA-certified to ensure accuracy of STD test results. For your convenience, our testing process is quick and simple. Our affordably priced STD testing is the best value in 98226.
Use our blog to stay up-to-date on STD testing and therapy. All of our testing centers provide the same STD tests that hospitals and doctor's offices do. All of our testing procedures are supervised by physicians for your safety.
We provide a healthcare consumer-friendly experience and we built our system to treat you courteously, just like we will like to be treated when we visit. Enter your zip code on our website to search for testing centers in your neighborhood. Our labs test for many conditions and others in the lab will not know why you are there.
STD Morbidity Data for Bellingham, Washington
Regular STD testing is the key to being in control of your sexual health. Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data specific to the Bellingham area regarding STD infection and transmission.
- From 2008-2011, there were 661 HIV infections among Washingtonians aged 25 to 34.
- Among male Washingtonians living with HIV in 2010, 5.6% got the disease from IV drug use.
- In 2010, the ratio of black women living with HIV in Washington to white women was 18.4:1.
- The Native American population of Washington accounted for 162 HIV infections in 2010.
- The state of Washington was #39 in the nation for chlamydia infections by population in 2010.
Statistically, 1 out every 2 people in America will get an STD in their life. Some people currently have an STD and are unaware of it.