Online STD Testing Service
Our 98225 testing centers offer quick testing when you purchase your testing package online. Order your test with confidence, all our tests have been approved by certified diagnostic specialists. Our 4,000 STD testing locations throughout the United States include many in Bellingham and all over the state of Washington.
Get your money back if you need to cancel your testing before visiting a testing center. When you decide to test with us, you are ensuring that you'll be checked for all common STDs, not just a few. Stay informed about current STD lingo with the glossary of STD terms that we have on our website.
We safeguard your confidentiality by not reporting your results to your health insurance provider or adding it to your permanent records. Results can be read on your phone, tablet or smartphones. Your results will be sent via email.
Bellingham, Washington Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
The federal government and Washington health department collect data about STDs and the HIV epidemic in the state of Washington and, specifically, Bellingham. Using information as a weapon is the best way to protect yourself against STDs.
- Up to 2011, the state of Washington has had almost 13,800 people diagnosed with AIDS since the start of the AIDS epidemic.
- At the end of 2010, there were 1396 Washingtonians living with an HIV infection.
- King County, WA had the highest rate of HIV infection in the state with 406 infections per 100,000 people.
- Black Washingtonians suffered 360 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
- 7,157 cases of HIV among men in Washington were contracted through male-to-male sexual contact.
We have confidential STD tests in 98225 right now - you do not need appointments and you can get tested the same day you purchase the test package.