Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Our online STD testing service meets your STD testing needs in 98225 with well- priced testing packages. Our testing procedure is easy and can be finished in minutes. Our testing labs across the country meet or exceed CLIA certification standards for accuracy.
If you decide to get updated on the status of your test results, it is simple with our health specialists who are on standby to take your calls. Bellingham STD testing is convenient with our many locations around the area. Answer our test recommendation tool's questions anonymously to get a suggestion for what STD tests you should take.
At Bellingham STD testing, we use the most advanced method to test for STDs in blood and urine. It is essential to test for twin-infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does exactly that. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood in the 98225 area.
Bellingham, Washington STD Information
Order an STD test today to find out your STD status. Each year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gathers information and releases statistics about Bellingham STD rates. Get tested for STDs today to learn your STD status.
- From 2008 to 2011, Washington women accounted for 320 new HIV infections.
- There were 3,938 people living with HIV in 2010 in Washington between the ages of 45 and 54.
- In 2010, 33.1% of people in Washington who received a positive HIV diagnosis also received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- Among the Washington women living with HIV in 2010, 1,079 reported getting the disease from heterosexual contact.
- 466 men living with HIV in Washington in 2010 reported contracting the disease from heterosexual contact.
Safe sexual practices begin with frequent STD testing and diligent use of prophylactics like condoms and dental dams.Young adults between 18 and 34 years old have the highest risk for sexually transmitted diseases.