Rapid STD Testing
No additional paperwork is required once you order because we want to make sure your test goes smoothly. You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test. There is no need for a visit to a doctor's office when you test with our online STD testing service in the 98225 area.
Every lab we use to process our STD testing is dependable and used by hospitals nearby. The HIPAA Privacy Rule helps us keep your personal data safe. We take various forms of payment- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- to keep the checkout process easy.
Results can be downloaded and made available on your phone, tablet or smartphones. We secure your confidentiality by not reporting your results to your health insurance company or adding it to your permanent records. Your results are sent via email.
STD Infections Rate for Bellingham, Washington
By educating yourself about STDs and HIV, you are protecting yourself against the spread of STDs. The government and the health department of Washington accumulates STD and HIV rates in Bellingham and around the state and then publishes those calculations.
- Washington men accounted for 1,882 new HIV infections between 2008 and 2011.
- At the end of 2010, there were 1396 Washingtonians living with an HIV infection.
- The 650 Snohomish County residents living with HIV were the third-largest HIV-positive population in Washington in 2010.
- Among Washington residents living with HIV in 2010, 1,579 were black.
- Washingtonians aged 45 to 54 accounted for 399 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
Stay protected by practicing safe sex. It's clear to see, STDs are a growing concern in Bellingham, Washington and across the country.