Fast Local STD testing Centers
We provide over CLIA-certified testing laboratories. Our affordably priced 98004 STD testing can't be beat. Our testing procedure is very simple and takes little time to complete.
If you decide you need to get updated on the status of your test results, we have health specialists waiting to take your calls. Get convenient STD testing in BELLEVUE at any of our testing centers. Our test recommendation tool can help you decide what tests to take with a few simple questions.
Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test in the 98004 area seeks the syphilis virus in blood with quick results. Nobody has more advanced STD testing in the BELLEVUE. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together since both infections go together most of the time and we have a chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available to test for both infections.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for BELLEVUE, Washington
Get tested for STDs now to discover your STD status. Take an STD test today to find out your STD status. Each year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gathers information and releases statistics about BELLEVUE STD rates.
- Washingtonians aged 45 to 54 accounted for 399 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
- The Asian population of Washington accounted for 110 new HIV infections between 2008 and 2011.
- There were 1,495 women living with HIV in Washington in 2010.
- As of 2011, the state of Washington was home to 10,732 people living with HIV.
- Up to 2011, the state of Washington has had almost 13,800 people diagnosed with AIDS since the start of the AIDS epidemic.
People who are positive for HIV and AIDS live long and fulfilling lives with the aid of anti-retroviral medications, so get your test today.