Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Our exclusive all-inclusive 10-test panel includes hepatitis A. Purchase your STD test today and we will list your charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement.
We ensure your comfort throughout the process by not asking embarrassing questions.
Use our glossary of STD terms as an asset to educate yourself about STDs. Every one of the most common STDs, HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis, are included with our comprehensive testing. Get your money back quickly with test cancellation before visiting our test facilities.
We built our system to treat everyone the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers. The first thing to do is enter your zip code on our website and search for the nearest center to you. Our laboratories test for a myriad of conditions so no one will guess why you are there.
STD Morbidity Data for Bellevue, Washington
Taking STD tests on a regular basis is the best way to maintain your STD status. Bellevue and other cities in Washington are included in the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection rates and transmission statistics of sexually transmitted diseases.
- There were 277 Washingtonians living with HIV between the ages of 13 and 24 in 2010.
- Washingtonians aged 45 to 54 accounted for 399 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
- As of 2011, the state of Washington was home to 10,732 people living with HIV.
- White Washingtonians accounted for 7,288 people living with HIV in 2010.
- Among male Washingtonians living with HIV in 2010, 5.6% got the disease from IV drug use.
Only STDcheck.com can promise HIV tests 9-11 days after exposure to HIV with results in 1-2 days, because we are approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to offer the 4th generation HIV RNA tests.