Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Getting treatment for an STD in Bellevue, Washington is as easy as possible when you get a referral to a specialist from one of our physicians. You're in and out of our testing centers fast because you only have to give a small blood or urine sample Our physicians are licensed and have the authority to write prescriptions in Bellevue, Washington.
All of our sexually transmitted disease tests are monitored by a physician to verify safety and quality. All of our STD tests are the same ones used by hospitals and healthcare providers. Our blog, Exposed, is updated weekly with informative articles to keep you abreast of the latest in STD testing and treatment.
At STDcheck.com, we offer the most advanced Bellevue STD testing available in the market. All the tests we offer are approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration including the Syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test. We have the most sophisticated urine test for gonorrhea and chlamydia in 98004.
STD information for: Bellevue, Washington
Get informed and defend yourself against sexually transmitted diseases today! The state of Washington publishes yearly data about the transmission of STDs and HIV in Bellevue.
- Heterosexual contact was to lame for 72.2% of all HIV infections among Washington women living with the disease in 2010.
- Among female Washingtonians living with HIV in 2010, 23.7% contracted the virus from IV drug use.
- The highest number of Washington residents living with HIV in 2010, 6641, were residents of King County.
- 7,157 cases of HIV among men in Washington were contracted through male-to-male sexual contact.
- In 2010, Washington state was 17th in the US for syphilis infections by population.
We guarantee high quality confidential sexually transmitted infections testing in all of our 4,000+ local test centers in United States.