Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Keep the STD testing process simple by using our tests that are accurate enough to detect STDs with only a small blood or urine sample. Get treated for STDs quickly with a specialist recommendation from our Bellevue, Washington physicians if you results are positive. The fastest Bellevue STD testing and treatment is available thanks to our nationwide network of doctors who can write the prescriptions that cure certain conditions.
Health specialists are available to give you a status update any time while you're waiting for your results. We made sure our test facilities in Bellevue are conveniently located. The test recommendation tool on our website is there to help you as much as possible when you need to find out which STD tests to take.
Test results can be downloaded and read on smartphones, PCs and tablets. Your health insurance provider will never know about your test results nor will we ever place them on your permanent medical records. We will send by email your test results immediately they become available.
Bellevue, Washington Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
There are resources available for data about STD and HIV infection rates in Bellevue, such as the reports published by the federal government and Washington health department.
STD protection starts with knowledge.
- King County, WA had the highest rate of HIV infection in the state with 406 infections per 100,000 people.
- There were a total of 2,202 new HIV infections in Washington between 2008 to 2011.
- Heterosexual contact was to lame for 72.2% of all HIV infections among Washington women living with the disease in 2010.
- In 2010, Washington state was 17th in the US for syphilis infections by population.
- Among the Washington women living with HIV in 2010, 1,079 reported getting the disease from heterosexual contact.
We guarantee high quality confidential STD testing in all of our 4,000+ local test centers in the country.