Same-Day STD Testing
Our simple and effective STD tests can screen for STDs using a small blood or urine sample. Get prescription medication for certain conditions in Bellevue, Washington from one of our doctors from our nationwide network. Start treatment quickly if you test positive for an STD in Bellevue, Washington with a specialist referral from our physicians.
You'll always get to take advantage of a secure payment process with 128-encryption. Use the client reviews and testimonials on our site to hear feedback about our service. 24/7 counselors mean you can get your STD questions answered anytime, night or day.
You can easily find a test center in your area by entering your zip code on our website. Visit our labs in confidence - we built them to be consumer-friendly. We are certain your reason for visiting our labs will remain unknown since we also screen for other non-STD related conditions.
STI Infections Data for Bellevue, Washington
Without frequent STD testing, your sexual well being is ambiguous. Bellevue STD rates are accumulated every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- There were 10,732 people living with HIV in Washington State in 2010.
- Between 2008 and 2011, Washingtonians aged 55 and up were affected by 208 new HIV infections.
- 1,214 Hispanic/Latino Washington residents were living with HIV in 2010.
- Black Washingtonians suffered 360 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
- Up to 2011, the state of Washington has had almost 13,800 people diagnosed with AIDS since the start of the AIDS epidemic.
At least 1 out of every 4 of all Washington adults currently have an STD. Take the steps to avoid being another Bellevue statistic. Many STDs have no cure and are, lifelong afflictions.