Convenient STD Testing
Rapid test results from our CLIA-certified test laboratories. As the online STD testing leader, we have taken steps to simplify our testing process. When you buy any of our 98004 testing packages, you're receiving the best possible price for STD testing.
Even if you aren't sure specifically what you should be tested for, our test recommender tool can help. Don't go crazy waiting for your test results- get a status update from any of our health specialists anytime. Purchase your testing and simply pop into one of our conveniently located test facilities around Bellevue.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says that chlamydia and gonorrhea are co-infections and our test panel tests for both infections together. We test for syphilis using the industry gold-standard Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. Nobody has a more sophisticated Bellevue STD testing than STDcheck.com.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Bellevue, Washington
If you want to be able to defend yourself against sexually transmitted infections and HIV, inform yourself. Facts and figures collected by the federal government and the health department of Washington are published each year.
- King County, WA had the highest rate of HIV infection in the state at the end of 2010 with 406 infections per 100,000 people.
- Between 2008 and 2011, Washingtonians aged 55 and up were affected by 208 new HIV infections.
- The state of Washington was #39 in the nation for chlamydia infections by population in 2010.
- There were 318 new HIV infections among Washingtonians aged 13 to 24 between 2008 and 2011.
- Of the male Washingtonians living with HIV in 2010, 5% got the disease from heterosexual contact.
Only STDcheck.com can promise HIV tests 9-11 days after exposure to HIV with results in 1-2 days, because we are FDA-approved / cleared to offer the 4th generation HIV RNA tests.