Same-Day Online STD Testing
Our online STD testing service is the best option for same-day STD testing in 98004. Our 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States make it effortless to get tested for STDs in Bellevue, Washington. Our diagnostic specialists have approved our testing process to ensure the results are correct.
If you are not sure what STDs you need to take, it's okay because our test recommendation tool can tell you. While you wait for your STD test results, you are able to give our health specialists a call and get a status update. There is no other online STD testing provider with more convenient locations for Bellevue STD testing.
Your health insurance company will never know about your test because we don't notify them or place your results in your permanent medical records. We notify all clients of their test results via email message. Your test results will be available for your personal computers, tablet computers and smartphones.
Bellevue, Washington STD Rate
Everyone in Washington is vulnerable to STDs, with rates of infection rising every year. Without taking an STD test in Bellevue, there is no way to know if you are free of STDs.
- The Asian population of Washington accounted for 110 new HIV infections between 2008 and 2011.
- Washingtonians aged 45 to 54 accounted for 399 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
- In 2010, 33.1% of people in Washington who received a positive HIV diagnosis also received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- Mason County had the second-highest rate of HIV infection in the state with 167 diagnoses for every 100,000 residents.
- Pierce County had the third-highest rate of HIV diagnoses in Washington with 148 infections in 2010.
Your health should be important to you. Get tested regularly to confirm that you are STD-free.