Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our doctors, who can prescribe medication in Belleville, New Jersey, can help you get treated faster. Our Belleville, New Jersey physicians can offer a specialist referral if you test positive for an STD and need to begin treatment. Taking our simple STD tests is as easy as giving a blood or urine sample.
Visit one of our labs to get the same tests used by clinics and hospitals. Use our blog, Exposed, as a tool to stay up-to-date on STD issues and advances. Put your safety first with our doctor- monitored STD testing.
STDcheck.com does not notify any health insurance provider of your test results nor do we place them on your permanent medical records. Our test results can be read on smartphones, PCs and tablets. We make sure you get the results as soon as they become available.
Belleville, New Jersey STI Data
There are resources available for information about STD and HIV infection rates in Belleville, such as the reports put together by the federal government and New Jersey health department.
STD defense starts with knowledge.
- In 2012, 1,822 New Jersey inmates reported having HIV/AIDS.
- Of all women with HIV/AIDS in New Jersey in 2009, over half were over the age of 50.
- Blacks accounted for 59% of New Jersey residents that contracted HIV from injection drug use in 2012.
- 27,269 cases of chlamydia were reported in New Jersey in 2012.
- Essex County accounted for majority of women newly infected (3,962) with HIV in 2010.
A few of our local STD testing centers are open on weekends, so get tested today and know you are STD free.