Confidential Online STD Testing
You don't need to go to a doctor's office to test for STDs when you use our online STD testing service in the 15012 area. Our tests do not take longer than 5 minutes to complete. Our lab technicians do not need additional paperwork of any kind.
We take multiple payment options to create a flexible checkout process, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. The HIPAA Privacy Rule is the federal standard mandate for safeguarding your private information. Our STD testing is done in the same labs that hospitals in your area use to process their tests.
We are certain your reason for visiting our labs will remain unknown since we also screen for other non-STI related conditions. Visit our labs in confidence - we created them to be consumer-friendly. You can easily find a test location in your area by entering your zip code on our website.
Belle Vernon, Pennsylvania Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
The health department of Pennsylvania publishes annual reports about STDs and HIV in Belle Vernon and the state as a whole. If you have not gotten educated about STDs, you are playing with fire.
- At the end of 2010, 31,468 PA residents were HIV-positive.
- In 2010, Pennsylvania ranked #19 in the U.S. for gonorrhea infections.
- Pennsylvania ranked #10 of the 50 states for HIV/AIDS infection in 2011.
- The rate of Hispanic women with an HIV-positive diagnosis in 2010 was 14.2 times higher than white women in Pennsylvania in 2010.
- There were 1,552 HIV-positive PA residents between the ages of 13 and 24 in 2010.
STDcheck.com abides by all federal, state and local laws governing medical testing including the HIPAA Privacy Rule, and we use 128-bit encryption to encrypt your informations when you test with us.