Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
If you need treatment for STDs in Bellaire, Texas, our physicians may be able to prescribe medication for your condition. At our STD testing centers, you'll give a quick blood or urine sample and get results quickly. If your test results are positive, you may get a referral to a specialist in Bellaire, Texas to being your STD treatment.
Every lab we use to process our STD tests is reputable and used by hospitals nearby. We take various forms of payment- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- to keep the checkout process simple. The HIPAA Privacy Rule helps us keep your private data safe.
All test results are sent immediately by email. Test results will be made available on your smartphones, PCs and tablets. Count on us not to report your test results to yourhealth insurance provider or place it in your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Infections Rate for Bellaire, Texas
Have peace of mind about your sexual health and STD status by testing for STDs often. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report that includes statistics and information about the Bellaire area.
- 33.2% of Texas residents who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 were diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
- The percentage of inmates in state or federal prisons with HIV/AIDS in Texas was greater than the national average in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas had an estimated rate of 5 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in primary and secondary syphilis infections.
- In 2011, Texas received $5,756,698 from the federal government to fight HIV/AIDS.
John K, in Bellaire, Texas just got STD testing including HIV through STDcheck.com and he wants you to know that it is one of the most important decisions of his life.