Local HIV Testing Centers
Our technicians do not ask for additional paperwork when you get to the lab. We assure you that your test will take 5 minutes or less to complete. Our 77707 STD testing doesn't need a visit to a doctor's office.
Purchase STD testing on our website and enjoy a secure, 128-bit encryption protected payment process. Order testing with us so you can have access to our trained counselors, 24/7. We are proud to provide the kind of service that leaves our customers happy enough to leave us great testimonials on our site.
The Food and Drug Administration-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is one of the advanced STD tests we offer at STDcheck.com. Our tests in 77707 are some of the most advanced Texas STD tests available. Gonorrhea and chlamydia infections usually go together, that is why we test for both at the same time through our test panel.
STD Morbidity Data for Beaumont, Texas
The first step you have to take to defend yourself against STDs is arming yourself with knowledge. If you want statistics about STDs in Beaumont, there are reports published by the federal government and the Texas department of health.
- 29,948 men were diagnosed with chlamydia infections in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, Texas had the 11th highest number of syphilis infections in the United States.
- In 2012, 4,265 Texans were diagnosed with HIV infections.
- 8.8% of men who were living with HIV diagnosis in 2010, contracted the disease from having sex with other men and injection drug use.
- The rate of black males living with HIV in 2010 was 3.7 times higher than white males.
Some sexually transmitted diseases have preventative vaccines, such as Hepatitis A and B. Sexually transmitted diseases are a major threat to the lives of Texas residents. Condoms and dental dams help stop the spread of STDs in Beaumont.